Wednesday, April 9, 2008

can you keep up


Couple years ago it was all about forums, chat rooms, and internet dating services. But check this these kids have totally twisted it, with the advent of sites like myspace, hi5, face book to name my top three the game has totally changed but my question thou is do we need to be on all of them like come on isnt one enuff sure i can see with myspace quite frankly myspace is for muscians beleive it or not everyone on myspace is an artiste or in some way connected with the entertainment biz, groupies included. I saw a myspace page an artiste from jamaica totally unknown check out this guys profile and see the chicks he has on it unbeleiveable www.myspace.com/ajrenaline . now i must ask Hi5 or Facebook what do you think. frankly it doesnt matter to me seems to me the same persons on hi5 are on facebook. correct me if i'm wrong hi5 you add pics to profile, browse other people profile, link with firiends say i wonder how celine from high school turned out run a search for celine browse her profile and see that she is hot as ever add he as a friend and try to get a date, well thats if she isnt hot but married with kids. face book you do the exact same thing so what drive these sites if they are all the same frankly i'm confused i tell you its the Wurl its taking over i wonder if its the one eye monster we always heard about lol whats you view share it and leave a comment, me personally i only have a hi5 and a myspace yes i'm an aspiring artiste lol just kidding again, i just felt it was the thing to then i started getting bombarded everyday with my friends inviting me me to all sorths of other hi5 wanna bees whats the correct name for these kind a site anyway "profile"

No comments: